Developing deep key patients’ physicians’ insights, brand promise thorough single minded proposition is only half the battle, great ideas & innovation is only half the battle. Great marketers execute with excellence. They need additional management skills to collaborate to effectively develop and launch our new solutions on time, on budget, and with impact in croweded marketplace. Ability to go to the market as fast as possible and as frequently as possible, to have ability to simultaneously work on multiple brand projects at reasonable cost and drive the theraputic leadership.
- Collaborate with multiple functions, and agencies to ensure launches are ready on time and budget and meet organizational requirements
- Ensure optimum resource allocation on efforts and drive forecast in the represented therapy area for each of the brand or solution
- Develop strong launch plans, reflecting a deep understanding of the opportunity and threats, target market and commercial realities
- Inspire and engage with sales force to effectively deliver the launch to market, providing necessary training and enablers before, during and post launch of brand
- Track and monitor execution, performance and ability to adjust as and when required
- Have orientation on what does it mean by product launch, navigate execution with the help of his immediate manager
- Understand the brand plan, and does tracking on step wise execution, closely follow up with agency and sales force for its seamless execution
- Ability to provide primary analytics and market intelligence to his immediate manager or leadership team and suggest proactive solutions to emerging situation
- Ability to provide tools, training or enablers to sales force to drive successful product launch
- Monitor progress and suggest potential recommendations for change if necessary
- Profeciency in launching a big brand with thorough understanding on all the processes
- Profeciency to understand and collaborate with finance, regulatory, medical marketing teams in efficient way
- Profeciency to engage and influence multiple internal stakeholders to ensure that all timelines for product launch are met.
- Profeciency in resource allocation and forecasting to ensure that highest sales are achieved at lowest cost
- Profecienty in engaging and inspiring sales force to ensure seamless execution of brand plans.
- Profecient in tracking the impact of brand plans/programs, if need to take course correction
Level 3: Leaders
- Ability to coach and lead medical, marketin and sales team to successfully launch new brands and solutions.
- Inspires team to gain theraputic leadership
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources and defined objectives are met on month on month basis.
- Brand plans / programs benefits overall portfolio
- Coach teams on right forecasting, resource allocation to optimize efforts outcomes.
- Sets organization’s vision for each TA or brand to give right direction to all team members
- Oversee execution and help overcome any impediments